We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can make an impact, where you can truly make a difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities? Are you ready to start building a career by joining our team managing a dedicated team of Direct Support Professionals (DSP)?
Tobola Health Care Services is looking for a personable, energetic and dedicated Residential House Manager to join our home caregiver team in an entry-level supervisory role.
As a Residential House Manager, you will supervise and coordinate the activities of the team, managing operations, and staffing of assigned homes for a group home for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. You will get to know your clients on a personal level as you manage your team and assist them in the implementation of the client’s person-centered plans, goals, and objectives.
In this highly rewarding entry-level management role, you will ensure that our clients are able to work towards their individual goals in a healthy, safe and nurturing home environment while participating as a member of an interdisciplinary healthcare team. If you’re looking for an opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve and enjoy professional growth at the same time, then consider Tobola Health Care Services where it's all about you because we care !
- In this entry-level manager role, the Residential House Manager is responsible for interviewing and assisting in hiring DSPs, delegating work activities, preparing employee schedules and ensuring that there is adequate staffing coverage at all times.
- You will also perform all personal care duties that DSPs perform, such as personal hygiene tasks, meal preparation, and goal implementation.
Additional responsibilities of the Residential Home Manager include:
- Working closely with clinical and professional healthcare staff to maintain communication and provide feedback, standardizing procedures, and expediting the implementation of person-centered plans.
- Spending adequate amounts of time in the residential programs monitoring and providing feedback to staff on all shifts in interactions and relationships with people supported, maintaining harmony between employees clients while serving as a positive role model.
- Resolving employee issues and conducting performance reviews.
- Ensuring that employees meet training requirements and attend required events.
- Monitoring select budget items and staying within guidelines
- Monitoring and providing feedback to employees during all three shifts in interactions and relationships with the people supported.
- Providing after-hours and on-call coverage as part of the direct care rotation
The ideal candidate for this entry-level position is patient, compassionate, nurturing and has a calming demeanor in times of stress. Successful candidates for the Residential House Manager role are able to perform the physical components of the role including being able to lift and move up to 50lbs., are comfortable working in stressful situations, and are able to handle difficult situations with ease.
- Additional requirements for this entry-level manager role include:
High School degree or GED required; Associate degree in Human Services, Social Work or Management, preferred.
- 2 year of experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Valid drivers’ license and automotive insurance.
- Flexible schedule and availability to provide on-call coverage as needed.
- Ability to lift between up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
- CPR, first aid
- LLAM and MANDT certification, a plus.
- Company paid Medical benefit
- Dental /Vision
- Paid time Off
- Paid Holidays