As an RN Clinical Coordinator, the primary job responsibility, is “to provide quality residential care for persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities and consistently look for innovative resources and means for the expansion of services for these targeted disability group”. The RNCC leads the team of RN, LPN, and other program support staff, to empower each person supported to direct his or her life in support of their vision and the TOBOLA mission. As a leader, the RNCC has the capacity to turn a person’s vision into reality, influence others and effect change.
- Support and implement the TOBOLA mission while empowering each person supported to direct his or her own life.
- Oversees all TOBOLA managed homes/programs for clinical coordination
- Responsible for training and education of Unlicensed staff on skills needed for support
- Responsible for coordinating the infection control program
- Provides clinical leadership to all licensed staff and Unlicensed Assistive Personnel (UAP)
- Develops and maintains all clinical policies focusing on the DDDS Health and Safety standards.
- Conducts clinical audits of medication administration and other medical needs of the individual
- Conducts monthly clinical quality assurance reviews (C-QAR) for all homes
- Oversees the clinical Aspects of all Quality Improvement Project (QIP)
- Maintain supports in compliance with DE-DDDS Licensure Standards and any other standards and regulations which apply.Maintain and account for all documentation for certification, regulations, standards, and TOBOLA policy.
- Plan, encourage, and support training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, mentoring and workshops.
- Maintains current DE RN license and be in good standing
- Ensuring staff attends and completes all required clinical training and ongoing professional development activities.
- Complete required documentation in a timely manner.
- Maintain optimal communication and cooperative working relationships with the team, family, guardians and other stakeholders.
- Always represent TOBOLA in a positive and professional manner.
- Accept and perform on-call responsibilities.
- Computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office, web-based applications, general windows skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Preferred)
- Associate Degree in Registered Nursing
- Current DE RN license and registration (or Compact License)
- At least 3 year of clinical experience in a hospital or adult care medical facility with one year in Leadership
- At least one year working with Adults with Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities Company
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Employee Assistant Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Appreciation Program
email - HumanResources@tobolainc.com
Phone - (302)389-8448 ext 1
Fax - (302)389-8553