TOBOLA Health Care Services Inc. is seeking a Registered Nurse Clinical Coordinator (RNCC) to provide support to teams responsible for assisting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and to recognize their unique and emerging health care needs.
TOBOLA Health Care Services Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
The Registered Nurse Basic Job Duties:
- This position will coordinate and deliver health care training's that are required by regulation and policy.
- The Registered Nurse will complete audits of health care documentation for programs.
- The Registered Nurse will provide general consultation to leadership on identified health care needs and trends and best practices.
- All activities and practices will be consistent with the mission and vision of the organization as well as applicable regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Must possess a current valid DE, RN nursing license
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have daily access to a privately maintained vehicle
- Have at least 2 years of work experience in the medical field. Experience working with individuals diagnosed with intellectual and developmental disabilities is strongly preferred.
- Will have a high degree of independent functioning with minimal direct supervision.
- Will possess clinical competencies in all aspects of nursing and be able to apply nursing skills and sound judgment during the nursing process.
- Must have ability to pass all required background clearances
- working with adults with intellectual disabilities: 1 year (Preferred)
- medical field: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Medical benefits